Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Introduction

My name is Laura, I'm 20 years old and currently reside in Melbourne, Australia. I'm feeling a bit unsure about writing this introduction post, I'm not particularly sure what to write, especially when I'm not even 100% sure what this blog will end up consisting of (I'm leaning towards a mixture of fashion and food) It was really just a new years resolution I am forcing myself to keep. So I guess I can't say much, I don't want to come across and considering myself to be note-worthy or exceptional.. So instead I'll begin this all with a little shameless plug for my ebay sale.... and leave it at that for now before I dive head first into things here.
Ebay Cleanout Sale
-Dr Marten boots-Dresses-Heels-+ more-
Prices from $8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment