Monday, January 18, 2010

Finger Bling








In love with these rings ♥
I am especially in love with this last one, it looks so fluid and natural, almost as if liquid metal has just been poured out onto your finger. It is so beautiful and stunning and I can imagine it would be extremely eyecatching and really add something different to a basic outfit. Unfortunately its little bit out of my price range at the moment (or maybe I'm just stingey?). But either way I'm just going to keep an eye open for a cheaper version. Still I think its love...

Also thankyou to everyone who has been leaving comments! It means so much that 5 posts in I am getting so much support, especially from the lovely girls at the vogue forums. So thankyou and I PROMISE I will be visiting every single one of your blogs and commenting asap. It would mean so much to me too if you could "follow" me, I have lots of plans for this blog now and outfit posts etc. coming very soon.

1 comment: